Real estate photography serving Greensboro, High Point, Burlington, Reidsville, Winston Salem and surrounding areas.
HOW IT WORKS
Residential Real Estate Photography
- Less than 1500 sf: $130 (25-30+ photos)
- 1500-2999 sf: $150 (about 35 photos)
- 3000-4999 sf: $190 (about 45 photos)
- 5000-7999 sf: $240 (about 55 photos)
- 8000-9999 sf: $300 (about 65 photos)
- 10,000+ sf: $375 (75+ photos)
- Add drone photos (includes at least 12 images): $60
- Add 360 virtual tour: Less than 3000 sf: $65, 3000-4999 sf: $75, 5000-7999 sf: $95, 8000+ sf: $120
360 Virtual Tours
- Less than 3000 sf: $85
- 3000-4999 sf: $95
- 5000-7999 sf: $115
- 8000+ sf: $140
Drone Photography (FAA & North Carolina Licensed)
- Includes at least 12 images: $85
Commercial Real Estate/Architectural Photography
- Please contact me for a quote regarding your specific project as pricing can vary depending on the size and scope of the work.
*A travel fee may apply to areas more than 30 minutes from the 27265 zip code.
Visit the Schedule Session page to find a day/time that works best for you and your client. Enter the listing information requested there. You will receive a confirmation email verifying your session. You can use this email to cancel an appointment up to 18 hours before the session if needed.
Download the Real Estate Photography Checklist and give to your client to ensure the home looks its best for photos. I may move or hide small objects/decorations if it helps the photo, but I will not clean the home. If it is messy, it will be shot as is.
Sessions typically last from about 1.5 to 3 hours depending on the size. I will take about 25-30+ photos for smaller homes, while larger homes may end up with 50+ photos.
The photos will be delivered within 24 hours after the session ends, however, I usually send them the same day. An invoice will be sent via email and a Dropbox link to the photos will be at the bottom of the invoice. Invoices are due in 15 days and can be paid via check, credit/debit card, or PayPal.
Copyrights of all images are exclusively retained by Deno Kontoulas. The agent/agency is purchasing rights to use images in marketing the property. Images may not be used to market another, similar property. Images may also not be provided to any 3rd party including, but not limited to, stagers, homeowners, builders, other agents, or any print or internet publication without the consent of the photographer except for direct marketing of this property.